• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

YeeeHawwww The Redneck has arrived!

Reaction score
First Name
Robby
Hello to all. A friend of mine pointed me in this direction. My name is Robby and like some of the others I am a member of the TSBA until the end of this month. I started riding dirtbikes at age 7 and ended up racing them until I got my drivers liscense and discovered girls. I ride a crotch rocket but spend way more time on my Gas Gas 300.

Nice to meet you all.

Boomhauer said:
I ride a crotch rocket but spend way more time on my Fart Fart 300.

Nice to meet you all.

Fixed it! ;-) Welcome aboard Robby.

Welcome there, DFW rider. :welcome:

Discovering girls brings about a whole 'nuther slate of issues... :giveup: (good luck!)

'Xactly what part of DFW are ya in? :scratch:

Also, is there some kind of TSBA exodus that is happeneing at the end of February? A couple of other fellas have mentioned that...

Last edited:
*cringes* Dooooooooh, don't say crotch rocket! :brainsnap

You CAN, however, say "crotchus rocketus" or "sportus bikeus"...or some other such nonsense. :trust:

Welcome aboard, seems a lot of TSBAers are jumping ship!

AHHHHHHH HAHA, Fart Fart 300 :rofl:

Kim

Last edited:
Gilk51 said:
Welcome there, DFW rider. :welcome:

Discovering girls brings about a whole 'nuther slate of issues... :giveup: (good luck!)

'Xactly what part of DFW are ya in? :scratch:

Also, is there some kind of TSBA exodus that is happeneing at the end of February? A couple of other fellas have mentioned that...

In a nice way to much Drama and BS.

The Plano/Richardson area.

Thanks for the change Albie!:clap:

Boomhauer said:
In a nice way to much Drama and BS.

CycleForums is the same way, and I wasn't "IN" because I didn't subscribe to GIRL POWER with the rest of the female population.

I've found the trouble I like over here, and Tourmeister keeps us all in check :mrgreen:

wonder91178 said:
CycleForums is the same way, and I wasn't "IN" because I didn't subscribe to GIRL POWER with the rest of the female population.

I've found the trouble I like over here, and Tourmeister keeps us all in check :mrgreen:

Oh no that means you have met my wife then. She is on that forum with the girl power stuff I think.

Boomhauer said:
Oh no that means you have met my wife then. She is on that forum with the girl power stuff I think.

Tell her to rise above the girl power, be more than the girl power! :rider:

Who is your better half if I may ask? :mrgreen:

BTW, here's an avatar for ya...

bio_img_boom.gif

:rider:

Oh man, That's perfect. You have GOT to use that as your avatar.

In fact, I'm going to find a sticker for your fart fart.

Welcome to the bunch. Don't forget to occasionally bring the girls you discovered. I can't hang for too long in Football conversations.

You have no fighting chickens, your house hath no wheels, your wife has as many teeth as you do........how then are you a redneck? :mrgreen:

L0weed said:
You have no fighting chickens, your house hath no wheels, your wife has as many teeth as you do........how then are you a redneck? :mrgreen:

Because I just am. And you just wish you were as good as I am!;-)

Back