• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from yet another newb...

GoBlue

Reaction score
First Name
Travis
I grew up in Mesquite. After spending the college years and a few extra in the Midwest, I'm back in Dallas. 32 and recently married to a Michigander who's loving this non-winter.

I started in the dirt on XR and the CR Hondas riding Muenster, Rocky Ridge, Flying P, Swan, Lake Whitney, etc. I found the street in '02. Since then I've had a Heritage Softail, VTEC VFR, Bubba the Superhawk, and a KTM 950 ADV. The VFR and Harley are gone. The Superchicken is track only and the KTM is up for just about anything:rider:

I look forward to getting to know some good riding areas, track day organizations, and friendly folks.

Travis

Welcome! Dang it has been a long time since I have heard the Flying P mentioned. Great place to ride in it's day.

If your Ktoom likes the dirt, watch the Central Texas DS forum for rides in Big Bend. We are usually out there every 4~6 Weeks. We just got back last Sunday from our most recent ride there.

Central and Mockingbird - M Streets or the apartments by the Dart Station? I'm over by Casa Linda Plaza.

Last edited:
GoBlue said:
Bubba the Superhawk
Now, that's a name! :clap:

Welcome, Travis. :welcome:

There are weekly Meet & Greets on Thursday nights in Plano. I understand that there are even a few KLRs there... :trust:

Back