• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Newbie Canuck

Hammer

Reaction score
Some of you will know me from the TSBA. My name is Darren Carlson.
I'm living in North Dallas working for the next while.

Ride a Hurricane when I'm at home in Manitoba, ride a recently acquired KDX200 while I'm here in Texas.

Turned onto this forum by a fellow TSBA member.

Got on here to stay in touch with fellow dirt riders who are not now or soon will not be members of the TSBA.

Welcome to Texas and to the site ;-) I hope this beastly winter is not too much for you :-P

Scott, I don't know if I can take it. The heat I tell you, it's stifling.

In all seriousness, I really do love this state. If things work out at the company here, I'll be here in the winter and in Manitoba during the summer.

But who knows. I've given up looking too far into the future because executives always have different plans for our lives than we do.

In all seriousness, I really do love this state. If things work out at the company here, I'll be here in the winter and in Manitoba during the summer.

Short of doing the dual hemisphere living thing, you are doing it the right way!
perpetual summer or winter, whichever way you prefer..:trust:

I love visiting Canada in the summer.

Hammer said:
Got on here to stay in touch with fellow dirt riders who are not now or soon will not be members of the TSBA.

Anyone else not renewing besides Boom?

Im thinking of a bail out too, to many whinning about my dirty threads, and the mysterious hate mail I got:rolleyes:

Marty said:
Im thinking of a bail out too, to many whinning about my dirty threads, and the mysterious hate mail I got:rolleyes:
Marty I told you who that guy was didn't I? Mel got an e-mail like yours and we traced it back. I told Faisal who it was.

I'm not bailing out. Still a bunch of good people there. It's worth the $2/month to coordinate events at Muenster for me.
Plus, since I don't have a streetbike here, some good people from that club have offered to let me ride their's and I'm not passing up that opportunity.

Forgot to add that Loyd is out also. True there are some great people there but to pay $24 a year or $2 a month to post and listen to the drama or read it no thanks. I might be able to put that money towards a 12 pack.;-)

Boomhauer said:
Marty I told you who that guy was didn't I? Mel got an e-mail like yours and we traced it back. I told Faisal who it was.

Ya Boom you told me, I never liked that person much anyhow, back when I was an Oficer in the club years ago, I resigned as such due to him! oh well

Last edited:
Glad to have all the folks showing up here. My only request is that the TSBA politics be left behind ;-) Don't want any bad blood spilling over here.

Tourmeister said:
Glad to have all the folks showing up here. My only request is that the TSBA politics be left behind ;-) Don't want any bad blood spilling over here.

Just trying to find a place we can talk "dirty" without getting a rashon of POO over it and hate mail

Hehe, that's cool! This is the place for it! Good to see so many dirt riders showing up.

Tourmeister said:

Shouldn't be a problem. All that drama has to do specifically with the club. Can't see any spillover here.

Last edited:
Hood Ornament said:
Shouldn't be a problem. All that drama has to do specifically with the club. Can't see any spillover here.

That would be nice.:zen:

To think, I joined the board because it was another place I could post the BMW for sale. :lol2: I think people just need a T/O. :rolleyes: I definitely like the fact I have more things to fill up my day with though. Wouldn't want to get too bored at work.. ;-)

Back