• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New member in Baytown

Reaction score
I just found out this site existed a couple days ago and have really enjoyed the attitude and tone of this site. Somebody on SBN turned me on to this site and it's really refreshing to see postings without F*** and sh** all over the place! I ride a 2001 MuZ Skorpion 660.
If anybody is in the area on the east side of Houston post up!

Attachments

• Skorpion1smaller.jpg
    Skorpion1smaller.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
MZ, cool!! A buddy of mine in Austin (TJ's Cycle) used to sell them. I didn't see any when I was there last Thanksgiving. Anyway, there are quite a few TWTEX members on this side of town. Just watch the up comming rides forums. There are 3 of us in Baytown. Lately I'm riding more DS that pure street.
Welcome to the site
Hugh:rider:

Awesome vfrhugh! I'll keep an eye out for the posted rides coming up. I've been riding with a group here from Baytown...a bunch of Harley guys and gals, it's fun and all...just different (I can't even HEAR my bike when I ride with 'em LOL). I just had to get a quick 50 mile ride in this evening to scrub a fresh rear Pirelli and break in new front brake pads. I was off the bike for two weeks and I was going crazy! I had no idea I had this problem.:lol2:

Nice to know there are some home town boys on board.

Last edited:
Back