• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Derf Explains

Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Evans
Hello every one! My name is Fred and I am constantly being called derF which if you haven't figured it out is Fred backwards. I just bought a new Suzuki M50Black after being off of 98 Intruder for a couple of years. If you live in North Texas and would to get together to ride sometime drop me a line. Fred:patriot: :rider:

derfrides said:
Hello every one! My name is Fred and I am constantly being called derF which if you haven't figured it out is Fred backwards. I just bought a new Suzuki M50Black after being off of 98 Intruder for a couple of years. If you live in North Texas and would to get together to ride sometime drop me a line. Fred:patriot: :rider:

Welcome from another new guy derf! My main ride is a WeeStrom, but I do have a black M50 that I ride. We will have to get together and take them out together sometime.
:-D

Back