• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Riding Tip #48631

You can dry clean them by riding behind a sand hauler! If you think you need a gentle cycle ride behind a fairing.

Aileron said:
Mesh jackets are not rainproof.

That's as obvious as the corollary "Weather forcasts are highly inaccurate." How about that unpredicted hail storm? :lol2:

Bushwhacker, ENOUGH! Let me guess, you own the Joe Rocket Phoenix Mesh Jacket? I, personally, did not like the fit or the style of the JR Mesh so I went for the 1st Gear.

"this ad brought to you by people not paid by joe rocket to hype up their gear"

The JR Alter Ego comes with an outside liner for cooler weather riding AND a zip in waterproof liner....although I though it was going to cut my hands off at the wrist because the openings on the arms are a TAD small.

Squidward and I got stuck on I-20 once in a BAD storm, we were soaked to the bone...as we rode, we hit sunshine....by the time we got to Burleson from Grand Prairie, we were dry as a bone but looked like we both wet our pants because that area didn't dry so well. :doh:

seattleducati said:
Bushwhacker, ENOUGH! Let me guess, you own the Joe Rocket Phoenix Mesh Jacket?

With a zip out water proof liner and an optional polymer imbedded evaporative cooling vest - :nana: :nana: :nana: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rider:

LOL, And most importantly MAD MAX BEYOND THUNDERDOME STYLING.

You made me do it.

Back