• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2014 Yamaha Bolt

Reaction score
So, I bought my KLR from this website and I figure there is not a better place to introduce my brand new 2014 Yamaha Bolt.

I first saw the press release and reviews for this bike a couple of months ago and knew I wandted one. Well my friend was at the Yamaha Fun Center in Boerne today and noticed they had two built. I couldn't get the bike out of my head and figured if I went eyed it in person, maybe sat on the bike a while, I would find something that would make the itch go away. Nope. Absolutely beautiful and comfortable machine.
They offered a test ride and I came back at 6pm to redeem that offer. There was another customer test riding a Stryker so we waited until he returned and I rode it about 8 miles. They stayed past closing to sign the deal, called their state inspector, and the guy that does the PDIs from home so I could take my bike home. BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE RECEIVED.
I work at a local Toyota store and 90% of my job is customer service, these people have it together.

Attachments

• IMAG0449.jpg
    IMAG0449.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 272
Nice.
I may have to go to the dealer demo later this week after all....

Nice bike, as for the dealer, I met one of their salesman at the motorcycle show here in SA. I was very impressed with how nice he was and how he treated me, even with other people waiting to talk to him. When I'm in the market for my next FJR that is where I will be starting. Congrats on the new bike and great experience.

Back