• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Another New Guy

Reaction score
Hey now.......how ya doing. My name is Steve and I am new to this list, found it through a friend of mine. I have a BMW 1150 GS Adventure and a Aprilia Futura. I put about 25,000 miles a year on my bikes and like to do enduranace riding. I live in Austin, TX and love to ride the Hill Country. Cya round....

:tab Doh!!Many more of these Futura nuts and they'll be giving us VFR types a run for our money! Welcome to the site! You and Buck000 need to hook up, he's a Futura rider as well and lives in Round Rock I think. Irondawg has an R1150GS, but after his recent ride down to Copper Canyon over Thanksgiving, I think he is trading it in on an FZ1 and a smaller dirtbike hehe. He got tired of picking up the GS. Of course... if he wouldn't keep dropping it... :-P He's up on the North side just off of FM 1431 west of 183 a few miles.

Adios,

Hey, Steve! I think you're on the Futura mailing list, yes?

Welcome to this spot of the net. It's kind of nice. Check out the Roads & Routes section for some vids with an RST in 'em.

Back