• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ROLL THE BONES RALLY 7: GET LUCKY...October 28-30, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...the venue has been set at Uncle Gus's and provisions are being made to deal with Mother Nature if she decides to let loose the diludge on us!!! Registration will be different from years past since I am using my new website. I am no web designer so be patient as we go if we encounter a glitch or two. Registration will be done through my Adventure Riders of Texas website so I only have to have one ecommerce site. We will take Paypal or credit card. Registration will start in the next few days! Full info will be updated into post one:chug:

In. Even though joining this little shindig last year wound up costing me thousands of dollars in bikes, farkles and gear.

IN, of course, but B-Flat until after the 4-5Kmi ride next month so can't register until back home, end of August, early Septober, sometime . . . . . maybe.

can you predict the weather for that weekend, and MOST importantly, will there be any pokemon out there:nana:

606e7f6e5ad3afa42409cf8c09f654bc.jpg
93c6f4d3e55f930028d3791e008fed9b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can you predict the weather for that weekend, and MOST importantly, will there be any pokemon out there:nana:

No bets on the weather but I can 100% guarantee there won't be any pokemon-ing from me. Lotsa peeps oughta un-virtualize themselves and try reality for a change.

Not sure Pokemon fits at adventure rally, though my girlfriend has found it to be quite dangerous to pursue them...we would have to have a separate liability waiver just for Pokemon:doh:

Still looking for volunteers!!!!:trust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back