• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy from Spring

texred

Reaction score
Howdy from Spring. Been riding for a few years but have not had any luck finding a group that fits my work schedule. Night shift. So if anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.

Mike "Red" Campbell
VTX1800

Welcome to the site. You will find all kinds of folks here with a wide variety of schedules. There are quite a few from North Houston towards Huntsville area that are regulars. Take time to read all about the site and expected behaviors while here. It's a great group!

i-HLdfZPs-S.jpg

Welcome from another night shift rider who also lives in Spring. Spring is rather spread out. Where are you at?

Welcome from another night shift rider who also lives in Spring. Spring is rather spread out. Where are you at?

That's an understatement... :-) Mind if we ask where you work roughly too? Don't suppose either of ya'll are the two bikes parked in the smith garage tonight?

Back