• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S

Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Kulpa
I have for sale my 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S with only 8800 miles (will go up as I ride everyday) which as Bandit fanatics know, the engine is not even completely broken in! I have owned it for about a year and a half but am needing to sell to help pay for my last years of school. definitely the most fun motorcycle I have ever driven. It is considered a sport touring motorcycle, has an upright riding position and enough seat and more for a passenger, yet still has enough power to hang with any riders.

Pros:
-One of the most torquey engines in existent with a 0-60 time of 3.0 seconds flat.
- One of the most reliable bikes of all times
-new levers, new front blinkers
- Full Holeshot exhaust system
- K&N Pod air filters
- 5 degree ignition advancer
- Just inspected
- Fender Eliminator kit
- Flush mount rear blinkers
- Cat eye front blinkers
- Holeshot Fork Brace
- Galfer braded steel brake and clutch lines
- Holeshot Motor mount kit
- Holeshot Billet Handlebar Clamp
- Holeshot Brake and Clutch Master cylinder covers
- Pyramid Rear Hugger
- Both Owners and Service Manual with factory tool kit
- "Bandit" 1/2 Tank Bra
- Corbin seat with passenger backrest!
- All records of past services and installations
-Good Shinko 008 tires
- New oil and K&N oil filter (Mobil 1 5w-30)
-New spark plugs
-Flushed and new fluid in clutch and brake reservoirs and lines.

Cons:
- Has been dropped by me once on left side from stand still
- Has been laid over going 45 mph on ride side by me (I will own up to both of them)

I am asking $3000 OBO, PM me for pics! It wont let me add any for some reson. I will allow test ride with cash in hand and valid Class M license. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Back