• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gas Tank Accessory Mount- Givi Tanklock

Reaction score
After 7 years of use, the zipper broke on my small Givi Tanklock tank bag. Before tossing it in the trash, I realized that the unzipable bag could be very easily separated from the snap-in part of the base... So now I have a ~8"x8" flat base that can be very easily snapped securely on & off the tank flange! When snapped on, it is very rigid, and nearly level.

So, as the perfect jumping point for any number of mounts, what should I do with this? I already have a Garmin Zumo hardwired & mounted higher in my line of sight, so that isn't an option. Even with the low screen on the bike, I'm afraid this may sit too low for use with a gopro. Any other ideas? If I (or y'all) can't come up with any good ideas, I'll put it on the classifieds for a new home- I'm sure it is just what someone is looking for!

A kludge, er... Home made hard tank bag?

A boom box?

Buy a pet rat, build a cage, and take it with you on rides?

Back