• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sena 10C ?

Swagfu

Reaction score
Who has one, what are your thoughts on it? I have been thinking of trying to video some rides. Not sure it's my thing or not, but been thinking about it. I really don't want to go to the gopro as I don't want to be mounting stuff to the bike. So......who uses it? Pros vs Cons?

I have one and am happy with it.

its number one biggest feature is integration, you have superior filtered sound and camera in one. you have the choice of what sound you want to record also. it can record just you talking, everyone in the blue tooth network you are connected to, record radio or streamed music from phone, and can even record the audio from phone conversations.

it is also compact, no big cube sticking out.

I shot this with mine.

https://youtu.be/CZfCKYpgfGA

a bit of a draw back is the camera uses alot of power and battery life is supposed to be just 2.5 hr running the camera, while if you just use it for communications it is good for 12hr. on the plus side you can use it while plugged into a power source.

Not bad video for sure. I don't connect to anyone and really just use the phone feature for calls and music. Thanks for the input and link for the video.

oo I forgot to mention that!

I did not have much hope for the FM radio but was very surprised and happy with the reception. it picks up pretty good.

also the Sena level 4 blue tooth devices can be adjusted via a smart phone app that connects via the blue tooth and includes the manual and a quick reference guide. all the functions are controled through a set number of button presses via fut a few buttons and I have trouble remembering them making the app (free download) very valuable.

you can also get a portable handle bar mount remote control that lets you change settings without having to reach up and find the buttons.

you cant operate the camera with the remote though, the camera is only operated through the button on top.

Picked on up from Cycle Gear today. Won't have a chance to take a ride til next week, But it's on the helmet and paired to my phone. Will be fun to see what gets recorded....maybe.

Any concerns over the camera only being on the left side?

Got my first ride in today with the 10c. Took two videos, 1st about 50 minutes long and the second a little less than 40 minutes. Whats an easy to use editing software program so I can just cut out about 2 or 3min to share? I guess there is no way to record a longer period...or is there? I take some 2 to 3 hour rides and would like to be able to record the entire ride. I never really know where I may end up or if something cool is going to be around wherever I am.

Back