• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7

Enjoyed meeting you all. See you in a few weeks at bike night or sooner if we can ride sometime.

Attachments

• IMG_4104.jpg
    IMG_4104.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_4103.jpg
    IMG_4103.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 176
Good to see you guys last night, had a good time and enjoyed the stories. look forward to more meet ups and tales. :sun:

Good meeting up with you guys, nice to see you again hambone334.

I even managed to get a performance award from the police on the way home...

IMG_2824.jpg

I would like to make one of these. Forecast doesn't look to good though!
Where are you planning on meeting just in case there is a break in the weather?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to make one of these. Forecast doesn't look to good though!
Where are you planning on meeting just in case there is a break in the weather?

Marini's

See 1st post

Doesn't look like much interest this week Dennis. Maybe next week will get more participants. So I'll stay home for this one.

I'll be there too. Looking forward to some seat time.

I'm ill and can't be beyond 10 ft of the king's throne for a while. Possible C-Diff. And what a fantastic day for a ride...:giveup:

I'm not going to make it either for different reason. Bob the temperature is good but its a tad windy in the open.

I'm not going to make it either for different reason. Bob the temperature is good but its a tad windy in the open.

Temp is even better this week and no wind.

Well what about you?

I got side tracked. I went out into the garage and found a package of Elk Backstrap and tenderloins I didn't know we had. So I brought it in the house and fried it up. Made gravy and mash potatoes.

I guess what I am saying is maybe next week...

Back