• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bad Choices Make Great Stories - The Rundown 2016

So Peter says-Checking in I was again given the 20 questions about why I wanted 1 room for two men. I'd produced they laughed at father and son.

I remember last oct "zeke, he doesnt understand why two men will b sharing a room, tell him we just friends n not a couple please", it was just too funny.

Last edited:
Quick update to those still subscribed to this thread....

Check out the latest Ride Texas magazine to see a few more photos from the trip!

Well since i don' see any more new pictures...I will wrigh in on the Terra I own. Off road, it blows my BMW Sertao out of the water, is a much stronger and better handling bike than the DR Lynn has, the KLR? Aw come on now! That is the porkiest, least capable of the whole danged litter! On the road, it will flat run off and leave the pack.
I dont recall any factory produced stock one lungers that can out perform it on dirt and then provide as smooth a street ride as this bike. And yes I am sure that KTM can't wait to be done supporting a bike that makes theirs look inferior by comparison.

Back