• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Trans Arkansas Trail 5/18-5/22

Reaction score
It's my birthday weekend and want to do a ride.. .

Never have ridden The TART so..... thinking of 5 days.. leave Wednesday afternoon after work or Thursday am. slab it from Austin to ElDorado. Tart it up Friday Saturday sunday. then boogy back home with maybe a few excursions depending on time.

I'd like to camp a few days then hotel it 1 or 2 days. I can make it longer or shorter or change dates by a few days if we need to work on your schedule.

If you'd like to come along.. let me know.. looking for another Adv rider with a big bike that's not afraid of an adventure or using their bike for it's purpose or beyond.. LOL

Hoping that you'd be experienced and self efficient like myself.. I like to ride hard and long but not crazy.. don't like to stop to take pictures (unless it's something spectacular).

Hope you have a great time, my wife, Daughter and I will be riding the TAT in June and should be in the Arkansas area around the 11th to 13th June..
Let us know what you find so we can be forewarned!! :trust:

Gary

Burbo

LOL.. I think we'd fit in just fine..LOL

example of my work...

attachment.php

I'll pm you my number to discuss.

Attachments

• stuck tenere.jpg
    stuck tenere.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 267
not sure this is going to happen with the flooding up north..
might just have to do a Big Bend run or maybe ride to cloudcroft...

Back