• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Mother's Day meetup and ride 5/14

Reaction score
For those of us who don't have mother plans on Sunday.

Meet at 9:45 Valero in bluff Dale.

Lunch/meet at the smokestack in Thurber, 10:45ish

Sounds good james.

The rest of yas, cept Aaron, let me know if you're meeting in bluff Dale or Thurber.

I'm an orphan now so show me a strong maybe. It depends on how late we leave the sports bar tonight watching UFC.

so, a headup for those that are meeting at the valero in bluff dale and need to gas up. pay inside, preferably cash but it shouldn't matter if using card inside (?), cuz they've been having issues at the pump of peoples credit card info getting ripped off (us :angryfire) and being attempted to use at the walmart in stephenville. :pound:

:doh: I couldn't get motivated enough to leave early. We are gonna go buy a Honda this morning, lunch at Cabana and have a margarita to avoid the crowds, and then go for a ride. Gonna use the new Honda to.........mows my yard. :lol2:

Just got home. Thanks Mary for a great lunch spot. The lunch special was awesome.

aaf368508c89eee19b9ff7095e4049b1.jpg

Great eats. Great riding, 285 miles

Back