• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

I'm up by Cabela's. If 35W was not an absolute parking lot, as well as any decent road paralleling it heading south, I would have made the attempt. In good traffic I am fifteen minutes from the Box. Rush hour, add an hour.

It was good to see you last night Mitch. It's always good to see some fresh faces, says Mike who is obviously one of the cool ones, but not as cool as someone that rides a scooter with a hack.

For those that are still subscribed but may not visit the board much anymore, I'd like to remind y'all that this Friday we will celebrate the 10th anniversary of this get together. We would like to see as many of you as possible make it out for a visit.

It took me 10 years to discover you guys, but I'll be there to celebrate the 10 year anniversary!

Sounds like fun.

Is there a raffle? door prizes? entertainment?

ac88b36ba2939d93a6bcb70c8ab5cc88.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well ... looks like I'm making a trip east tomorrow for a new whip.

If back in the area in time, I'll swing by and let you all drool.

Not going to make it to 10 year ice cream night. Terri just told me we have symphonie in the park tickets for tomorrow night.
Being the cheap kind of guy I am, I'm going to the park. We have table tickets and valet parking. To much money for me to throw away.

Hey! Look what today is!
It was a lot of work but I got something good (well I think it's good) to give away to one lucky (or not so lucky) individual tonight.
That is if anyone shows up, weather looking questionable.

Hey! Look what today is!
It was a lot of work but I got something good (well I think it's good) to give away to one lucky (or not so lucky) individual tonight.
That is if anyone shows up, weather looking questionable.

Linda and I will be there for sure.

Rain or shine, I'll be there. Might be in car if it rains though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back