• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: South Fort Worth Masonic Lodge Tour

Reaction score
If you are a Mason, interested in being a Mason, or just would enjoy going for a long ride on a Saturday morning that starts in South Arlington and ends in Stephenville... come join us on June the 3rd! We will be serving breakfast starting at 7 am, a rider's meeting at 8 am, and kick stands are up by 8:30 am. The ride will take us to Godley, Glen Rose, Chalk Mountain, Hico, Dublin, and Stephenville. At each stop, we will be getting to tour the local Masonic lodge, and at Hico they will be serving us a meal! This is a great chance to get out and ride with a great group of people, and get to have an amazing experience! Cruiser, Sport Bike, or Adventure Style bike is welcome... I'll be on my DR650! Come on out, and enjoy the ride!

EDIT: Pre-registration is $10 for a single rider, $15 with passenger. If you register the day of the ride, it's $15 per rider, $20 with a passenger. When I get the registration forms, I'll post it up here!!

567b5f38ff81a6b5e9350bb159ec806a.jpg
Heck, I'll be doing it on my DR650!! So, come on out, and enjoy the ride!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Please make sure to pre-register for the ride, so we can have an accurate count for breakfast and lunch!! Looking forward to seeing lots of people there!

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Absolutely!! Please do!!

The ride is for the Masonic Scholarship fund. We regularly donate several thousand dollars a year to those continuing their education and pursuing higher learning. Please, please, PLEASE come out and help support our scholarship fund!!

Here's a shot of the second lodge on the trip. It's a nice ride to get to Glen Rose, let me tell you!!

825da45f1d828f647915796739743d7d.jpg

Too bad you aren't going just a tad more to the east (no pun intended), as that's where the Waxahachie courthouse is located, and its architecture and design are excellent for showing and telling about masonic influence. Anyway, have a great ride.

Is this ride rain or shine? I'm considering joining but will have to make arrangements for my kiddo. Weather looks iffy but I'm not scared of a little precipitation.

It is rain or shine. Checking the weather, and the further we go on the ride, the further away from it we will get

Due to the weather, we will still be going. But, it will be by car. Anyone is still welcome to come!

Back