• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

Sorry I will not make it this week. I am up in Illinois to watch the Springfield Mile Dirt Track race. Sorry I will miss you Ed.

Last edited:
Going to be in my home town of SLC this week. Say hi to Ed for me, if he actually shows up.

How about Mama Junita's on League Line Rd this week. Fast Eddy will be in town!

They're all good spots but Mamas is the most convenient for me. I45 And League Line And they have adult slushies. Mama Margherita

Last edited:
I like adult slushies and goood Meskin food. See y'all tomorrow.

Good to see our pal Ed back in town for the weekend from Missouri. Too bad Vicky couldn't join us but it was nice to see Kip.

8ca1a7df62e174a6eef1093753e66c03.jpg

Good to see everybody, it's been a while. Enjoyed the visit with Ed.

In town this week! How about adalias in Willis. They have great street tacos. It's in old zach BBQ bldg

FM2432 in Willis. Also known as Willis-Waukegan Rd.

It used to be called Zach's BBQ, and is right next to the rail-road tracks across the street (plus a bit) from the old Blairs (sp?) supermarket on HWY75.

Seven of us last night. One bike. But it was a nice bike. John showed up on his "new to him" 2014 BMW K1600 GTL. Very nice bike. Food was ok. Basic TexMex. Good to see folks. Maybe I'll get to ride to bike night soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back