• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

BMW Nav V with Cradle

Reaction score
BMW Nav V with side control cradle. Excellent condition and has been updated with the most current map. It will come with all the accessories that came with the unit and lifetime map updates with garmin. Willing to do FTF transaction in the DFW area. $400 FTF transaction, $420 Shipped.

B5A45DB7-E9E6-4E6D-870C-991FED96187A_zpszlgrrj9k.jpg

8DA70FF3-1EBC-4BB1-A302-76A8A48A7671_zpsjathj3nk.jpg

Last edited:
Oh boy. My Nav IV has been giving me trouble and I was going to look for one of these soon. The side control cradle, is that for bikes that don't have BMW integrated mounts? Or for car use?

Oh boy. My Nav IV has been giving me trouble and I was going to look for one of these soon. The side control cradle, is that for bikes that don't have BMW integrated mounts? Or for car use?

For bikes that don't have the integrated mounts. You can buy the side button cradle separately so you can go from bike to bike.

Back