• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DFW tag

ed29

Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Hegarty
Simple game..... figure out where the picture of the bike was taken.... go there and snap a picture of your bike in the same spot. Post up your photo, and TAG you are it. Then you get to post a picture of your bike somewhere interesting and let others figure out where.

Simple one to get started...

IMG_0519.jpg

This is popular on several other forums. Susan and I (mainly her scoot in the pics) played on the Modern Vespa forum for the Fort Worth area but nobody else wants to play. :-(

So, we'll probably try this one.

Except I have no idea where this is :shrug:
(but I have a couple of ideas)

Can you not read the rules?;-) Go there and take a pic of your bike then post it up!!!

Dang Burleville guys, always trying to mess up the DFW stuff.... :lol2:

hehe, I didn't read anything. :lol2: I just saw that it was a game and started guessing. :rofl:

Alright, that makes things a little harder.

Okay, someone remind me to check this thread once I'm at home and can see the pic. We need to give this one some legs. It'd be nice to have a game that doesn't involve how well you can monkey punch into Google.

The boundaries are open for common sense interpretation... The gulf coast is obviously not part of the DFW metro area, nor is Lake Texoma. I would consider Denton area to be DFW since north Dallas stretches that far north anyway. Any city or suburb or cow pasture that is near Dallas, Fort Worth or surrounding cities is fair game.

But first you gotta shoot your bike with the last pic feature in view. :trust:

I know exactly where that is :trust:

I wouldn't be able to get there to take a pic until the weekend though...hope someone closer recognizes it.

Hey Bill, here's your reminder to check from home! :rofl:

This is going to be a fun game! Might give me something to do on my lunch breaks!

Okay, someone remind me to check this thread once I'm at home and can see the pic. We need to give this one some legs. It'd be nice to have a game that doesn't involve how well you can monkey punch into Google.

You're just jealous because I've already found it.
:rofl:

Now the fun kicks up a notch.... a few people know the spot....
:rider:

You know... I uploaded this to my photobucket site, and now I wonder if it will even work because of the recent activity on the Ducati thread.

PIC-0203.jpg

Edit.... dang, worth a shot. Alright, time for another approach..... LOL

Attachments

• PIC-0203 small.jpg
    PIC-0203 small.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 362
Back