• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New to this site

ddavis

Reaction score
First Name
David
Last Name
Davis
My name is David, I live in Greenville, TX. I have been riding for 11 years, and raced cross country (TCCRA) for three years. I have a Suzuki RF900R, and a Kawasaki KLX650C. I put about 10 to 15 thousand miles a year on my bikes both touring, and just A to B (work & play). I ride with the Plano Honda Riders Club a few times a year because, my dad is a member, and they are a great group of people. I would love to start a riders group in Greenville, and I am working on that. I ride with two others regularly around here, and there are two others who have expressed interest. If you live in the area, and you are interested please e-mail me. We do ride year round, and most weather conditions, so we fear not! I look forward to being a part of this forum.

Howdy David,

:tab Welcome to the site. Feel free to use the site to organize rides and events in your area. That is part of our purpose, to help bring riders together. You need to hook up with "TxCpl", that is Pete and Kim, and they live in McKinney. Larry "Leadwolf" Johnson and his wife live near Grapevine. Both are VFR riders and dirt riders. Of course there are a LOT more DFW people on the board, my memory is just to feeble to remember more than that :-P

Adios,

Well, well finally someone closer to my area. I'm up for some riding. Just let me know a time and place and I'll see what I can do.

Back