• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2018 Texas Hill Country 500 - Nov 2-4, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Registered! Best Western Reserved.
I will stay in hotel in Johnson City but will join everyone at Mike’s for dinner and socializing.

Just locked down a campsite at South Llano River State Park for Saturday night, if anybody needs a place to pitch a tent. See you there.

Just locked down a campsite at South Llano River State Park for Saturday night, if anybody needs a place to pitch a tent. See you there.

I have a campsite there too for Sat. I think we have our two tent max already tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:) :)

f5a8be28724d2a7150af12045913b0ce.jpg

What kind of Mexican food will it be on Saturday night in Junction. :mrgreen: Any ideas?

In. Registered. Have hotel reservations at Johnson City and Junction. Will eat at Mikes. Thanks Mike! Thanks Rich for putting it together.

I'm gonna say I'm probably in. Will have to see when the time gets closer.

I'm registered and booked a room at the Best Western, they still have "plenty" of rooms.
Looking forward to the cooler weather riding!

In. Just booked a room. Front desk informed me there still are plenty of rooms available (2nd Floor) but should sell out in the up coming month due to hunting season opening Nov. 1st.

Happy to have you!

Oh man, I didn't think to look at when hunting season started. Is that bow season or long guns?

It won't be a problem at our place in J.C. but we do need to be a little aware while we ride the dirt roads of the hill country. Even though these are all public roads, the often go next to or through private property where hunters may be stalking their prey.

Don't think we will be mistaken for a deer, but I don't want to be shot for scaring off the deer they have been waiting all day for :)

Opening Bow Season is always the first weekend in October. Gun "Regular" season is always going to be the first weekend of November.

Don't think we will be mistaken for a deer, but I don't want to be shot for scaring off the deer they have been waiting all day for :)

I really do understand and I'm not trying to start an argument- but the dang deer are thick as ticks in a cow's ear...how hard can it be to find one to shoot? We are awash in them.

:duck:

Of course all are welcome

Do you really need to even ask? Bring as much as you like !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back