• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I Am Back!

Reaction score
First Name
DAMON
Last Name
KELLY
well i am back in the saddle again after my crash on dec. 30, 2005 when a truck pulling a trailer crossed over my lane. my right knee was rebuilt and and i am ready to ride.
i just bought my new husky sm610 and i love it.
any one in the austin area want to ride let me know.

congrats!!

glad you came out "alright" after your accident.

thanks i was lucky.
oh i see you own a interceptor, well i was on my silver 2003 interceptor when the wreck happened it was a great bike and hope to get one again.

Glad you're up and around.

What did you have done? Microscopic surgery or the ol' fillet job?

I Had My Acl, Lcl And Some Of The Mcl.
Oh And My Right Thumb Was Bent Back And Dislocated.
No Worries I Have Dislocated Both Shoulders, And Left Elbow Before From Snowboarding, Mountain Biking And Wakeboarding So I Will Be Ok.

SKEETER said:
thanks i was lucky.
oh i see you own a interceptor, well i was on my silver 2003 interceptor when the wreck happened it was a great bike and hope to get one again.
yup, mine's an '02. It was red when I wrecked it, but the rebuild required paint so I changed to to Blue. I like it pretty well.

Sorry to hear about you're bike :tears:

Skeeter,

I just happen to know someone selling a VFR.. interested?:trust: :deal: ...wink...wink...nudge...nudge

Back