• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

this is me.

mode12

Reaction score
Hello!

Thought I'd look around and see if there were any rides going on around DFW.

Just picked up a 2005 Triumph Speed Four. Not, my first bike, but my first brand new one.

Along the lines I've had...Trail 70, '78CB 750F, '81 CB900C and an '82 CB650SC.

Looking forward to making it out for a ride now and again.

s4.jpg

~mode

Ditto! Welcome to the site! The DFW folks have very active bike nights and do a bunch of rides. Keep an eye on the Upcoming Rides/Trips/Events forum.

Hey Mode12. In the upcoming ride's you can check out "tarrant county meet". Its going to be in Hurst on Tuesday.(check forum for details). If not I'm sure there are many closer to you. Welcome to the site and be safe out there. :welcome:

mode12 said:
Thought I'd look around and see if there were any rides going on around DFW.
:welcome: Where in DFW? Us Tarrant County types have a Meet & Greet on Tuesday nights, different locations - see the "Upcoming Events". Plano has one on Thursday nights.

Pie Run to Hico coming up this Saturday, 5/20 - see the "TWT Sponsored Events" for details. There will probably be some groups forming ride plans during the week...

Nice mo-sheen! :thumb:

Back