• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

VFR in Round Rock

Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Buchholtz
Hi.

Looks like I found a really good site. I'm always looking for local events and rides.:rider:

Thanks

Welcome! I was of the VFR fold for a while...nice ride! Hope to meet you on a ride or Pie Run soon.

:tab Howdy and welcome to the site! Tons of TWT people in your area. Leeroy is in Hutto and has a VFR and an unused DR650 :-P TxMedic is up there as well. A whole mess of people in the Leander area. Keep an eye on the Upcoming Rides/Trips/Events forums for bike nights in that area. Remember, you don't have to wait for someone else to organize something ;-)

wczimmerman said:
Welcome! I was of the VFR fold for a while...nice ride! Hope to meet you on a ride or Pie Run soon.

PIE RUN!!!! MMMMMMMM.
I can do that just about any time.

Tourmeister said:
:tab Howdy and welcome to the site! Tons of TWT people in your area. Leeroy is in Hutto and has a VFR and an unused DR650 :-P TxMedic is up there as well. A whole mess of people in the Leander area. Keep an eye on the Upcoming Rides/Trips/Events forums for bike nights in that area. Remember, you don't have to wait for someone else to organize something ;-)

I'm glad there are so many people around. I'll keep my eyes open for rides.

And a few of us are headed to the antique mc show in New Ulm Saturday. Your welcome to join us. There's a thread in upcoming rides area with details.

whoa said:
And a few of us are headed to the antique mc show in New Ulm Saturday. Your welcome to join us. There's a thread in upcoming rides area with details.

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I'm haveing a garage sale on Saturday. I'm probably going to saddle up and head to Marble Falls on Sunday for Breakfast at the Blue Bonnet Cafe.

Now they have good pies.:eat:

Back