• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Just following orders.

zrx24

Reaction score
Hello zrx24,
Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! We'd like to encourage you to make your first post today by saying hello in our Introductions forum.

Posting is not a requirement of being a member here. However, please be aware that users with no posts do not show up on the Memberlist. As such, your profile information will not be included for users wishing to search for users in a particular area. For more details, see this thread.

Why not start with your first post today and become an active part TWT Forums forums now!

So howdy, ya'll. :mrgreen:

You found us :giveup:

Welcome aboard, this group is not quite
as twisted as our regular group

But they let me play anyway :rider:

Howdy Chris, welcome to the site! Great job following orders... except the part about posting in the Introductions Forum :lol2: No biggie though, already been moved ;-) Given that start, you should fit right in around here :doh: :-P

Tourmeister said:
Howdy Chris, welcome to the site! Great job following orders... except the part about posting in the Introductions Forum :lol2: No biggie though, already been moved ;-) Given that start, you should fit right in around here :doh: :-P

Dang! I actually did a quick scan of the forums to try and determine where to post this. Clearly I overlooked the Introductions Forum. :doh:

Won't happen again. Promise! :mrgreen:

budzrex said:
I am bringing the trailer back today, call when I get to town

How's this forum feel about taking threads off topic? :mrgreen:

I have about an hour long meeting this morning at 10am. Get here around lunch time I'll treat. Bone Daddy's sound good? :trust: James' house is just around the corner from there, so we could drop it off where it belongs.

Which Bone Daddy's the one off 183?? Sounds good to me :eat: I am leaving to head that way now and have a customer to see on the way.

These guys know how I tend to ramble so I think Scott wrote me
a special thread wandering clause in my profile :mrgreen:

Back