• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A Question about Road Gear Jacket & Pants

Reaction score
First Name
Judson
Last Name
Crowder
At the show this past weekend in Houston, I saw, and priced the Roadgear ADV touring jackets and pants. The show prices were great, and according to the prices in their catalog, the prices aren't that different than 'Stich. So my question is; What are the experiences that people have had with Roadgear equipment? Good, Bad or Indifferent, I would like to know.

Thanks,
Judson

I've purchased and returned a couple of their jackets. They had great quality and I would really have liked them as a winter gear. Unfortunately, I was looking for a summer jacket at the time. The issue I had was a lack of ventilation. I recently looked over their website again and it didn't appear that they have added much air flow since my earlier purchases.

Agree... great cold weather gear but not so much if your out and the temp heats up a little. I've got a 3/4 jacket and matching overpants, but never wear them except for Winter outings (or late Fall/early Spring) They have never failed to keep me dry in the cold rain. Excellent waterproofing on these items.

Not sure about the jackets but I have had a pair of their over pants, cant remember their name, their Darian look alike pants. And have used them in all kinds of weather from the bottom of Copper Canyon to the Rockies and just love them. I'll ride with shorts under them in the heat and long johns and jeans if real cold. In wet weather mine leak in the crotch area if its really hard rain.

I bought their helmet bag for my Nolan modular helmet at the Houston show. Top notch quality and $20 bucks beat anything any dealer/shop had around here!

Back