• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Held Phantom gloves

sherob

Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Hughes
I've been upgrading my gear slowly to what I consider to be top notch stuff lately. My latest purchase was the Held Phantom Gloves. The are pricey, $249, but my hands are worth it.

They are made of several exotic skins (Kangaroo, Sting-ray), Pittards WR 100 X special leather, and Carbon-Aramid-Kevlar branded fibre. They have hard covers over your primary knuckles... feels like gel inserts over the rest of the knuckles... gel pad on your palm... hard inserts on the outside of the gaunlet... and the good ol visor squeegee on the left index finger.

The fit and finish of these gloves are bar-none. I am very impressed with these gloves :clap:

Excuse the junkie camera phone pic... I go cheap on those :rofl:

Attachments

• phantoms.JPG
    phantoms.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 193
Very nice ! i need a new pair of Held's - mine are about shot after only 10 years ... i was thinking about the "Steve" model but that Phantom looks nice and has the all valuable squeegee feature as well. I like it.

Did you go online or does somebody around here carry them?

Dave.

Back