• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HEY HEY HEY from Tyler, TX

Reaction score
First Name
STeven
Hello everybody, I'm a Texas rider based in Tyler, TX (well Chandler actually)

I'm currently on a 2006 Suzuki M109R, before that I had a Suzuki
sv-650s.........both are GREAT bikes. Give me a shout if you're in my area!!!!

:welcome:
You sound like a candidate for the East Texas Meet & Greet events that Dutch promotes. Check the "Upcoming Events" section - second Thursday of the month.

There are several Tyler area riders that are regulars here. (like Overton, Whitehouse, Kilgore, Lindale, etc., etc.) :rider:

Gilk51 said:
:welcome:
You sound like a candidate for the East Texas Meet & Greet events that Dutch promotes. Check the "Upcoming Events" section - second Thursday of the month.

There are several Tyler area riders that are regulars here. (like Overton, Whitehouse, Kilgore, Lindale, etc., etc.) :rider:
Thanks for the info!

Yeehaw. Another East Texan. Looking forward to seeing that Suzuki in Canton next month. And, IIRC, there are enough FM roads between Chandler and Canton to turn it into a fun trip.
Good to have you here.

Welcome to the site!

I am an East Texan myself. I grew up in Athens and went to college in Tyler, but now I'm currently in Oklahoma City. I'm trying hard to get a transfer to either Tyler or Longview, but the pickens are slim at the moment.

:welcome: Welcome to the crew. Always good to see more riders from the Tyler area (and any Texas area):doh: find thier way to this group.:rider: Hope to see and meet ya in Canton.

Calm down Jerry, we don't want to run him off with you being so talkative now.

Hillflea said:
Calm down Jerry, we don't want to run him off with you being so talkative now.

Cut him some slack Hillflea, it's only his 3rd post!!:giveup: :lol2:

Oh and that was freekin hilarious by the way!!:rofl:

Back