• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New mouth to feed!

Reaction score
First Name
Stuart
Last Name
Brogden
I am a grandpa! Emery Lee Peltier was born @ 1:30 AM on 16 May, weighing 6 lbs and 18 inches long. All is well, mother and child doing fine; father loves my daughter and it brings joy to my soul to see him care for her.

16052014214_zpsed4131dd.jpg

Thanks, guys. My wife and I are very thankful. Our daughter has been looking forward to this for a long time. It's a sweet time in our family. God has been very kind to us in so many ways.

Outstanding!
Being a grandfather is great. Play with them like crazy then send them back to their parents so you can recoup. Have fun.

Outstanding!
Being a grandfather is great. Play with them like crazy then send them back to their parents so you can recoup. Have fun.

I am still recouping from the lack of sleep during the delivery. All things are well and we are joyful. We do live about 2.5 hours away, so neither set of grandparents can just drop in - nor can our daughter drop in without notice. This is good even though it constrains our time with the youngun'.

Your first? You're gonna love it! Grandparenting is a totally amazing, joyous adventure.

Yes - my first :sun: We are looking forward to seeing this young girl grow and pray the Lord draw her to Himself at an early age.

Back