• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Best Single

Where is the best single track in this state?

Lubbock Trail Rider lease, by a wide margin, although I am biased. No four wheelers on any trails, and we have 100 miles plus of trail. Not public, though, but accessible though our yearly enduro if you are not a member.

So the 4 of us can hook up with you and go riding John?

We are going to be tied up most weekends working trail for our upcoming Enduro, but we might could do something. We don't really have an open guest policy but "prospective members" can ride one time with a member.

I keep getting told that the single track over at Barnwell is pretty darn awesome and very underused but have never managed to get out there. I hope to fix that one of these weekends coming up.

red river / muenster is pretty dang good if you want tough trails .i would be willing too show yall around been going there 30 plus years i love the place .post date when you can i will try my best too go and bring a few more buddys of mine see ya tony .i have off dec 24 thru jan 4 th

Barnwell has some excellent single track. And a bunch of other great terrain to explore. A lot of fun hill climbs.

I keep getting told that the single track over at Barnwell is pretty darn awesome and very underused but have never managed to get out there. I hope to fix that one of these weekends coming up.

We should go ride the Barnwell singletrack an upcoming weekend. They have decent facilities as well. Could do a day trip, or ride/camp Friday, then ride Saturday as well. I haven't ridden their big single-track loop in a few years and am itching to get back there.

As a former member of LTR now living on the east side of Texas I have to agree with JohnF3 for sure. Barnwell does have some great stuff and its close for me. There is just not a ton of it. very Technical and rocky. Muenster has OK, but is getting wider thanks to the SXS crowd. Both have nothing compared to the West Texas Clubs (boondockers, LTR, PEA, and Ross Creek Trail Riders) if you ask me though. All private clubs though. There are some other decent spots, but nothing compared to that they have to offer. If you want to ride some of the great spots. Go out to a TSCEC race. Enter and have some fun. Many of them are doing two days now. You really don't have to race. Grab a later row (pasted 30) and have some fun. Just keep a decent pace and your good to go.

Back