• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The Riveteer Pulls Up Stakes!

Going to Katy TX for high school grad stuff. Y'all will have a good time . What's for lunch? hotdogs and chili are easy, good and inexpensive.
default_cc8e32664f04e01ea13f930dc6862192_junemediacopycatcrockpat5.jpg

Thanks again.

I intend on keeping it as wooded as possible, but it is very dense-no way to drive on it now. A lot of trees and brush will have to be removed.

Congrats - Might want to take a look at this website, once you select spot for the Riveteer and start clearing - it provides some information on setting up a fire safety zones. https://www.ready.gov/wildfires

Your other place looked nice so I am anxious to see how you develop this one.
Keep everyone posted on your progress. Should be interesting!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxWOAj9D7CE"]"The Benefit of Mulching" - Cedar Eater Drone Video #2 - YouTube[/ame] :trust:

Big day, big change!

5444a3f86e79dac5a516a0e95554cd8c.jpg

Rushed over straight from work. Got to watch the crew finish up the New Driveway.

aa7ddedd25794bf6d1e0508e3182440a.jpg

Hard to believe what a huge change the driveway makes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to believe what a huge change the driveway makes

It's beautiful, Gina! Casa de SAB is blossoming nicely [emoji93]

Congrats. There's something about owning land that's not totally coiffed and still wild. Peaceful is the best word that comes to mind. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

Very nice drive. The hill country gives nice foundation. I learned a new word today. Thanks Tracker

man, you are really doing it up nice. you weren't kidding about the trees and cover...massive. :eek: i suppose you have water, electric and sewer arrangements worked out. lots to do i bet. you can even get one of those keypad gates to keep the rif raf out. Is this picture looking from the road or the other end? (i would guess its from the pad site)

Last edited:
if its a square lot or so , i'm guessing its about 250 foot per side. good room to spread out and buffered from neighbors.

That is so cool, Gina! I've been doing some work at the hospital in Kerrville recently and will be doing quite a bit more over the next few months. What a gorgeous area to settle in. Congrats!

Just having the driveway has made a big change in my mind set. I swear it seems now like the land is ready. Just waiting for whatever happens next.

KubotaMike is here with big equipment and chainsaws and we are gunna get after it starting early in the AM.

Mom is providing a sure-to-be-delicious lunch. Got lots of cold drinks...

Y'all come on out!

There in spirit, G! I love that you have found your place[emoji178]

I'm late to the game on this, but congrats Gina, that's really awesome.

Hope yall have a breeze, gonna be hot today. Great thread :popcorn: .thanks for sharing this reality show.

I am extremely jealous.

What a great place you've started.

So your going to have a tent spot?
The wife and I want a place to pull our camper to, an acre or two unrestricted would be great. Any more suitable lots available?

Last edited:
So your going to have a tent spot?
The wife and I want a place to pull our camper to, an acre or two unrestricted would be great. Any more suitable lots available?

My sister/RE agent says i got the last cheap lot in kerrville!

Back