• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD: 2009 Yamaha FZ1

Re: For sale: 2009 Yamaha FZ1

Duchess, Toys R Good. Being able to change them regularly is good too. Good luck with finding the right buyer soon.

I need to thank you for the solution to my problem of getting the Super Tenere up on it's center stand. A three quarter inch thick plank under the rear tire makes a world of difference.

Duchess, Toys R Good. Being able to change them regularly is good too. Good luck with finding the right buyer soon.

I need to thank you for the solution to my problem of getting the Super Tenere up on it's center stand. A three quarter inch thick plank under the rear tire makes a world of difference.

??

That is a pretty good deal, I haven't had a Yamaha for a while, must resist. Sell first then by, GLWS. I will still creep around this one.

Not true, at this point she still likes you. Of course, she just said, "I thought you wanted to retire?"

Logic and reason are cruel arguments, that Donna....she's a keeper.

Why retire when you can have a raven?

You mean getting you to take back both the DRZSM and the GSX-R750 didn't land me on her "Gonna smack him" list?

Nope, I was flush with cash (motorcycle cash) at that time. She thinks as long as I don't sell a DR-Z I am good, and so are you, sir.

Will do, got to hit the track in the morning.

Somebody school me on the differences between this and a 2008 Bandit?? I'm feeling the new-to-me bike itch, since my Bandit has 93,000 miles and I'm starting to have trust issues, totally unfounded, but I am.

Somebody school me on the differences between this and a 2008 Bandit?? I'm feeling the new-to-me bike itch, since my Bandit has 93,000 miles and I'm starting to have trust issues, totally unfounded, but I am.

Do you prefer to split wood with a precision ax or a sledgehammer? I'll let you figure out which is which. :rofl:

Do you prefer to split wood with a precision ax or a sledgehammer?

I am a rock and stick vice micrometer sort of guy myself. Today I got a little of that, "That Gixxer is 12 yrs old!" action at the track. I have actually been looking at bandits a little, don't tell.

But this is a Yamaha thread, buy the FZ1!:trust::trust::clap::rider:

This should be an easy sale, I mean c'mon, it's a Raven, that's like the third or fourth best looking FZ1 ever made. Maybe the best looking Gen II for sure. :D

Oh no!! The peer pressure is real!! I have to admit I've been interested in the FZ before but had kinda forgotten about it. I've been busy trolling Craigslist and cycle trader for the Versus and Ninja 1000.;-) but this might fit the bill.

Back