• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tractor Tires?

Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Snapp
\\\\FOUND A TIRE////

Wondering if anyone has or knows someone that has any tractor tires they would like to get rid of. Preferably near DFW. Gave one away years ago we used for working out with and would like to find another. Doesn’t have to be useable, just whole and heavy about 4 to 5feet tall or so.
Posted is a pic of the tire I had for reference.
Thanks for lookin!
ed0d42957e1b4e480c6686ae557f2aa0.jpg

f034000d48035cec68f80b2738368ed0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
There is a tire recycling place in Arlington. I think it's on Division. They chew up tires into scrap rubber there. It might take a visit or two, but I bet you would find something there.

There is a tire recycling place in Arlington. I think it's on Division. They chew up tires into scrap rubber there. It might take a visit or two, but I bet you would find something there.

I did not know that! Thanks bud. I will check them out tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a 14.9/13 - 28 tractor tire you can have for free if you want to come pick it up some time when you're in my area. It's about 13" wide and fits on a 28" rim, and it's about 52" tall. I don't know how much it weighs but probably not quite as much as the tire in your pic.

I've got a 14.9/13 - 28 tractor tire you can have for free if you want to come pick it up some time when you're in my area. It's about 13" wide and fits on a 28" rim, and it's about 52" tall. I don't know how much it weighs but probably not quite as much as the tire in your pic.

Thanks bud! I ended up finding one. I forgot to get on here and update the post.

Back