• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Nothing to see here......keep on moving

Reaction score

Last edited:
Beautiful bike and just what I am looking for. Unfortunately a little out of my price range at this time as I had no choice and had to pay taxes today.

GLWS

thanks for the kind words guys.
jerryc, maybe keep it in mind for later, it's a creampuff

I saw this in person over the weekend. Bojangles takes great care of his bikes, all are clean, tidy, ready to ride. Someone's going to get a great bike in near-new condition here.

Beautiful old evo. I've been wanting to get back on an evo, and if I could I'd buy your bike yesterday. Hopefully it sells soon for you.

LUDICROUS PRICE!!! what in the wide world of sports is going on in this market???

Kinda low IMO. You're at the top of the retail end with the price, but that is so clean and SUCH low mileage for that year.
And then there's the pile of goodies!! Crazy good deal.

Kinda low IMO. You're at the top of the retail end with the price, but that is so clean and SUCH low mileage for that year.
And then there's the pile of goodies!! Crazy good deal.
whew..... good to hear, i was afraid this might be “one of the more public of my many humiliations”.
Yes, you can find these for less money. This one is in particularly nice condition, or
is it the endowment effect? gotta start somewhere.......we’ll see

the other thing I like about the older EVO's, is the lack of fussy foo foo, like position sensor throttle.
I'm sorry, on a motorcycle I want a CABLE going to the throttle body. that's just me I guess.
I see no reason to replace my 2000 Glide. It's rock solid at over 80k miles. (bored to 95 inches in '08)
maybe some day I'll put a 6 speed tranny on it. maybe not.

Personally, I wouldn't drop the price any more for the time being. You're only a couple of Grand above the average NADA retail, but the bike looks exceptionally well taken care of and the miles are very low for an FLHR. I'd stay where you are and that way, if you do get a bite, it'll allow for some wiggle room in negotiation.

Back