• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Lone Star BMW/Triumph, Austin!!!THEY ROCK!

Count me in as a loyal customer! I bought my first new BMW from Lone Star in 1994, and nine more bikes since then. I have all of my service done there, and try to buy everything I can from them. Heck, I feel guilty just going inside another dealership. But when I do, I make sure that I wear a Lone Star t-shirt. :lol2:

Count me in as a loyal customer! I bought my first new BMW from Lone Star in 1994, and nine more bikes since then. I have all of my service done there, and try to buy everything I can from them. Heck, I feel guilty just going inside another dealership. But when I do, I make sure that I wear a Lone Star t-shirt. :lol2:
:rofl: :clap:

I bought my first BMW last Fall at Lone Star. They were very accommodating both during and after the sale. Service and parts dept. are staffed by friendly caring individuals who are also riders. Also at the top of my list is the fact that they / Robert supports, sponsors, and rides that fantastic Big Bend outing every year. Hats off to Lone Star! A big salute from a 5th generation native Texan rider. Thats the way it's s'posed to be done in Texas boys!

I bought a couple of small things there when I was in Austin recently. I stopped in because of all I've heard about them on here.

They are also just up the street from Stiles Switch BBQ also helps (get the ribs :trust: )

A few extra bucks over internet pricing is worth a lot if it means having a great shop like Lone Star in business.

I couldn't agree more. LS is always the first call I make when I need anything. If they don't have and can't get it, then I will buy it elsewhere, but LS is my first call.

Back