• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

a*'s Ride Waterproof boot

Reaction score
a*'s Ridge Waterproof boot

g22994.jpg

Out of the box, they were pretty stiff, but after about an hour or so of walking around in them, they became comfortable enough to wear all day. Riding was a little weird at first, but I believe its due to the up-right position of my rearsets, as this boots feel like they would be fine if I could move my feet back about a foot, but after about 50 miles I figured out how to shift (:lol2:) I haven't had a chance to test the water-proofness of them yet, but it seems like they would hold until water rose past the ankle, where it would come in through the velcro flaps. They also look pretty good underneath a pair of jeans.

Price Tag: $109.99
80's Rock Rating: Journey
Good for long trips, all day use, and once you get to know them a little better, you'll be in love.

:rider:

Back