• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Little River Crossing

Reaction score
older pic, bridge has been replaced, the old bridge was restored, next time I'm over that way will try and take the same pic with the KLR, I love this pic, (time capsule)

rt_zps1281f447.jpg

Catch any? There's supposed to be a few HAWG fish in thet river.....:lol2:

Hopefully we meet someday....I gotta story to tell you 'bout that bridge...:sun:

absolutly ...I have some good stories abought the bridge too, my grandmother told me when she got married in 1936 they had no money but to buy a bottle of whiskey, she said her and uncle Gene drank the bottle and Poppa John ran back and fourth across the top girders. They are all with the Lord now, God rest their souls.... there used to be a gravel bar at the bridge, a lot of local people used to go there for fishing and swimming.

Looked up H.A.W.G. in google urban dictionary

Hetero aging white guy ?????? :shrug:

Good....you sound like me.....It's just a play on words, I led a little Milam County Ride a few years back and something somewhat unusual happened at that bridge. I will share the story with you sometime. Perty good food at Lee's Landing in Rockdale..you ever eat there? :sun:

Good....you sound like me.....It's just a play on words, I led a little Milam County Ride a few years back and something somewhat unusual happened at that bridge. I will share the story with you sometime. Perty good food at Lee's Landing in Rockdale..you ever eat there? :sun:
I have ate there a couple of times, best hamburger I've had in a long time.

I have ate there a couple of times, best hamburger I've had in a long time.
Good!, and...don't pass over Herk's great hamburger in Lexington, order the Jalapeno bun it's not hot but flavorful. Just send me a PM when you want to meet? I could do lunch today? :sun:

Back