• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2008 FJR FS in NW HOU!

Reaction score
Very clean A Model with a lot of farkles! Cee Bailey 13" shield, Beowulf slip ons, Corbin front and rear AND Smuggler, SW Motech rear rack powder coated 08 black, tank ring painted to match like the 2009 (by Garauld), Garmin Zumo, dual wireless heat troller, tech spec pads, and highway pegs! The bike is clean with good tires. I removed stock decals to add my own touch in red! I can send pics to anyone interested. Located in NW Houston, TX. $9300 takes all of it!

The Givi V46 and the SW Motech quick lock adapter plate for the trunk will be sold with the bike as well! Battery Tender lead installed, all papers with the Zumo GPS, etc.... I will update as I remember more!

The Givi V46 and the SW Motech quick lock adapter plate for the trunk will be sold with the bike as well! Battery Tender lead installed, all papers with the Zumo GPS, etc.... I will update as I remember more!

Gorgeous bike!! I wish I had $9k and room for a 3rd bike!! You should have no problem selling that bike!!

Getting several notes/calls about some of the parts, someone buy/trade for this FJR so I don't have to take it apart!

Ok, it is now at $8400 without the smuggler. Still has the 2 piece Corbin but selling the smuggler separate. ..

Back