• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Scott "Blackcypress-EB" Fleming, College Station,TX

Blackcypress-EB

My Email is Dead!
Reaction score
I live in College Station, TX. I came here because I know TxSandman and had the good fortune to meet many other riders that haunt this site through him at CCP. I have an '07 Night Train, '06 WR450, an '87 TW200, a '94 XR80 and whatever else is coming and going at the time. I also have a bunch of Original Broncos laying around the House to keep me in hot water with the Mrs. Here's a couple of shots of my bikes and garage.

Attachments

• Harley02b.jpg
    Harley02b.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 119
  • WR 004.jpg
    WR 004.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 89
  • TW200 001.jpg
    TW200 001.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 96
  • 250DX 001.jpg
    250DX 001.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 97
Scott, Welcome to the site. Nice looking Night Train you have there. I hear y'all had a pretty good ride on Saturday at CCP, Sunday wasn't too bad either.

Wassup Scott? Good riding on Saturday. Bike cleaned off yet? Cost me $6 to get all the mud off. I think mine may have been a little dirtier than yours though.:lol2:

Back