• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ECU swapping on a 2007 1250S

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know if it is possible to put a GSXR 750 ECU on a 1250S?

They both have the same first set of numbers 32920, but the last set are different... The 1250S is 18H00 and the GSXR 750 is 15J40.

Thanks!

Just taking a educated guess here but I assume the fueling and timing will be WAY off seeing the engine ccs are off, injector size, etc. etc. Reason for wanting to do it?

I was needing an ECU for mine and I saw someone had one on CL for a GSXR 750 for cheap. I thought it might fit, but after doing some thinking I came to the same conclusion (and I saw one of the connectors is different).

I just ordered one for my 2007 1250S... The only thing I am concerned about is the seller included 1250S and SA in the title. I hope the ABS one isn't too far off the S version...what with controlling the ABS and all.

I hope it will still work!

Thanks for the reply! I appreciate getting someone elses input!

Back