• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

My picture thread (as I progress)

Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Hughes
I figured I'll be taking more shots so instead of starting a new thread and taking up space I'll just add them here.

We finally got to drive some of the hill country route in the car. I have to tell you, that one low water crossing with the rocks is just about as hairy in the Kia as it is on a bike! I bottomed out and then started to spin the wheels. Luckily traction control kick in.:clap: I need to get my jeep sorted out and take it. Runs good, but I still don't trust it yet. Anyways, here is a few I took, and a few my kid took. I'm also playing around with photoshop, I have the Adobe Photoshop CS3 and know NOTHING about it lol.

Well I was going to post some, but they are still to large for this page. I even tried editing them down but that didn't work. I'll be back! For now I'll just add them as attachments.

Attachments

• baby cow.jpg
    baby cow.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 194
  • cow and tree.jpg
    cow and tree.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 192
  • sailing leaf.jpg
    sailing leaf.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 183
  • water tank clouds.jpg
    water tank clouds.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 192
  • water tank.jpg
    water tank.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Well it don't seem to want me to post any more. Says something about a security token. Lets see.

Attachments

• koda dripping copy2.jpg
    koda dripping copy2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 180
Well it don't seem to want me to post any more. Says something about a security token. Lets see.

If you are getting that message, it usually means your display or file size are too large. Attachments must be no larger than 640 x 480 and 195.3 Kb. When you have the attachment upload window open, scroll down and you will see the list of allowed attachment file types and their respective restrictions.

Best thing I found was to open a web site like Photobucket or what ever and upload your pics there. Then you can use the tools there to bring yur pic to other websites. Plus, you have a good safe keeping places for many pics.

Took a few pictures of the big moon. Can't wait to get better. I also can't believe the moon moves so fast. Zoomed in I could actually see it moving out of focus. Totally took me by surprise.

15042182_10207994271910754_1018919182821753309_o.jpg

I'm still working on learning the photo shop thing and resizing. I thought I had it this time. NOT! lol

Canon T5i, 55-250mm lens, speed 125 ap 11 iso 100. Tried a few different settings, raising one lowering another, but this is the one that seemed to make the best picture I could make. The camera has a tracking setting, I'll have to read up on that. I'm wondering if that is for situations like this where the subject moves? Anyone know?

Last edited:
very nice shot. that meteor impact lower right; I forget what it's called, but if that were to hit the earth...game over, I'm thinking.

Back