• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Plug for a Good Dealer

philipbarrett

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Usually these are rants & raves but today I picked up a Texas OHV sticker at Grapevine Powersports.

http://www.grapevinepowersports.com/

Super nice folks in a very well stocked shop, they recently (2 months ago) acquired the KTM franchise from RPM and were excitedly building up new bikes. I met the owner & we chatted for awhile, he confessed to being pretty green at the KTM thing and was eager to learn more about the community here at TWT.

He even admitted to not knowing the answer to a question I had on the 500EXC and disappeared in the back to get the correct answer.

Anyhow, seems like they're genuinely interested in serving the customer which, as we know, is a rarity these days.

I see you mentioned the 500 EXC in your post do you have one? I am thinking of getting one, looking for input. I will post a new thread on it I guess.

Good to know, I need new stickers and these guys are a hop skip and a jump away from my work. Also some good eats around there too. Looks like I know where I'm going on my lunch break next week. Thanks for the heads up.

Back