• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7

I'm out under the weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll try to make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the spirit of the previous posters, I will try to make it. I plan to make it. No promises, though.

They will run out of empanadas is half show up!

Anyone up for tonight? I'm free this week and the weather is awesome.

We might be the only 2 there, Dennis. Everyone else will probably be watching the Astros lose game 2.:duck:

I can't make it tonight. Not related to the Astros.
They had the game playing at Marini's last week I believe.

I can't make it tonight. Not related to the Astros.
They had the game playing at Marini's last week I believe.

I was waiting for the Master of Excuses to post my response.
I do not watch TV.
Maybe I will see the others tonight.

its been ages, sold my bikes but thinking bout picking up a CRF250l Rally? do y'all still meet?
also need to hit up Donnie to see about dual sport trips? I miss you all.... hopefully I will sync-up at some point...

its been ages, sold my bikes but thinking bout picking up a CRF250l Rally? do y'all still meet?
also need to hit up Donnie to see about dual sport trips? I miss you all.... hopefully I will sync-up at some point...

Hey Ali, we've missed you too. Been a year or two since you dropped by late one Wednesday and visited with me and Bob.

We still meet most Wednesdays. You just need to see if anybody posts up. Since nobody has for tonight, I guess there are plans to watch the ball game elsewhere.

Hope to see ya' soon...

Back