• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2008 Yamaha Raider S

nightrider

My Email is Dead!
Reaction score
I love the looks anyone here rode one or know anyone that has one.All the bike mags talk very highly about the bike.

I know that over on rswarrior.com , there are a couple of guys that have em and like em. Lots and lots of low end power and oodles of torque coming out of that 113 cubic inch engine. First thing after getting one is to pull off the rear wheel and have it sent out for widening to a 240. It fits in the swingarm just fine and really compliments the bike.

I know 2 guys that have them. They both love them. One went from a Road Star to the Raider, the other went from a Road Star to an FJR to a Raider.

I have test drove one and hoping to buy one in the next couple weeks. This bike is a blast to drive.

Back