• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Da Mudder

Reaction score
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
Slover
Well Carl said come on out and play it will be fine, Fluffy Bill and I bit on the
bait Sam proved the wiser of us today

Zars was a mudfest with about 4 inches of rain in 3 days it was sloppy, we slipped slid roosted each other got stuck had to push some dig out mud hunt for slopes shallow enough for us to climb back up the elevation to the trucks

Oh by the way thanks for the invite Carl, I enjoyed myself even if the second downpour cut the day short slipping and sliding was fun:rider::rider:

First time I ever spent more at the car wash than on gas for the ride

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Ha Ha Haaaa. Oh, I am not laughing at you, I laughing.... Oh well, yes I am laughing at you... :clap:
I just want to know who was stuck worse, :moon: Carl, Fluffy or Bud. Carl is usually gassin' pretty hard on the CR. But we like to put Carl out front when the going is iffy. Fluffy, motovates pretty good, but sometimes a little too much throttle on that 300 could turn it to a ditchwitch. Then there Bud, who if he ever ran a new rear tire, nobody would be able to keep up. So my guess is Bud and the slick knobbie RM. :duck: Can you dig it!

Sam

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Ha Ha Haaaa. Oh, I am not laughing at you, I laughing.... Oh well, yes I am laughing at you... :clap:
I just want to know who was stuck worse, :moon: Carl, Fluffy or Bud. Carl is usually gassin' pretty hard on the CR. But we like to put Carl out front when the going is iffy. Fluffy, motovates pretty good, but sometimes a little too much throttle on that 300 could turn it to a ditchwitch. Then there Bud, who if he ever ran a new rear tire, nobody would be able to keep up. So my guess is Bud and the slick knobbie RM. :duck: Can you dig it!

Sam

Only really got stuck once an off camber spot when I slowed when I should have kept going, yep the tire was indeed an issue but I made up for it with RPM most of the time, we all bogged to a stop one place or another.

I would have really liked to have seen Bills face when his KTM decided that the best course of action was to take my rut with one wheel and carl's with the other.

We did let Carl lead, much easier to lay blame, ridicule and often laughter on the first victim

And yes there is a new tire in my shopping basket on Rocky Mountian

It was a mudfest for sure. I've seen it worse once riding with Devon. I had to use a strap to pull him up out of a low spot by slime hill then.
Still, it was a lot if work getting back. I noticed that neither of you guys argued when I said we should head back and wrap it up. Lol!

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

No and seeing the rain that hit right after we got back I think we made the right choice. I did have fun slipping and sliding

I walked by the bike in the garage bumped it and a chuck of mud fell off
from somewhere I guess the car wash wand did not hit

Sounds like it was fun! :clap:

Glad to see you're back at it Carl. Maybe you have been back on the dirt for a while but I am not always the most observant. :mrgreen:

Yeah, I figure we picked up a couple more inches of rain while we were waiting at the shed.

Hey Steve. I've been back in the saddle since the end of March. Everything has been going well medically since my surgery & gamma knife procedure.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

Back