• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TEXAS REDNECK RAMBLE DUAL SPORT

Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Lee
The time is running out...if you want to take advantage of being in a led group for this ride, sign up now. You can form your own group if you so desire, or enjoy being grouped in with riders of your same skill set. Here are a couple of links for more information:
INFORMATION LINK: http://dualsportuniverse.com/rnr2017.html
SIGN IN LINK: [URL="http://dualsportuniverse.com

Can't wait to see y'all there. Little General

Last edited:
Anyone that wants a room, Call the Holiday Inn directly. Tried to on line and it showed nothing available, then called and bingo... room booked...

When you call the Holiday Inn be sure and tell them you want the TEXAS REDNECK RAMBLE discounted rate......

Looks like we are going to have a big turn out for the TEXAS REDNECK RAMBLE.....SIGN UP NOW TO GET YOUR FREE T-SHIRT. Robert

Well fellow Dual Sport riders...the time is rapidly running out to get your free TEXAS REDNECK RAMBLE t-shirt with sign up. Things are shaping up for a great event. I will be turning in the t-shirt order the morning of the 24th..sign up now at dualsportuniverse.com REL

So if I may be so bold, but how many have signed up so far? Looking forward to the whole weekend!!

Gary

Gary, at this time it is 67, as in the past we have riders sign up Saturday night and Sunday morning also....Cut off for the free ride t-shirt will be Monday the 24th. Anyone that wants to enter after that day may still sign up on line or Saturday and Sunday at ride headquarters. Saturday night will be drawings for some great Dual Sport gifts. See ya there.....Robert

And anyone that hasn't been before, should know the gifts and prizes are worth having!! I won a brilliant Oxford waterproof back pack that I still use on most DS rides a year later..

A great event if you can make it.

Gary

I just signed up for this ride and received an e-mail saying that I would get my information pack the Monday before the ride.This is my first group DS ride. I have a few questions. I was wondering if anyone with more experience with group rides, would be so kind as to let me bounce a few questions off them privately. I am a little gun shy on posting all my questions. Sometimes it's better to seem dumb than to post something stupid and remove any doubt.

I would just PM Littlegeneral directly, he organizes this event and always replies quickly to any question. If you click on his name on any of his posts it should give you the option to send him a private message.

Gary

Last edited:
Hey Kilroy..I'm where I can talk so just call at your convenience. 214-763-4975

If anyone needs it, I just cancelled my room at the Holiday Inn.
Be sure to call directly and let them know your with the Ramble for a discount..

Looks like we are going to have a big turn out for the TEXAS REDNECK RAMBLE.....SIGN UP NOW TO GET YOUR FREE T-SHIRT. Robert

Too much going on to commit now, but if I'm reading right I can sign up Saturday night at the event? Thanks

Yes that is correct, sign up Saturday night or Sunday morning....hope to see you there. REL

I signed up just so I could see TDtrans ride again! Well that's most of it anyhow. :-P

That would be great Lil General.

I have a room at the Holiday Inn with two beds and I obviously only need one. If anybody wants to split the room and expenses its there. I'm a non smoking, semi light drinker (beer).

steve ole racin buddy i not gonna make it.got a TVRC race at burleson sunday rain out make up dang it .i called rel tuesday .will meet up here this summer i am sure have fun be safe :rider::rider: tony d

Geared up and ready, first time at this rally. Looks great. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Back