• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gerbing's Heated Gear

Reaction score
First Name
Reese
Last Name
Cantrell
All,
I have two Gerbing's Heated Microwire jacket liners, two pairs of heater Gerbing's gloves, two controllers and leather clip case for sale. Ordered late 2012 and delivered early 2013. The gloves were worn once to try on for measurement. All of the items are in their original packages. Purchased this gear from the Maxim Honda in Plano, TX. I still have the receipt for all items.
The two Gerbing's heated jacket liners are size JKLN which in English is large. The jacket liners are the Microwire technology and still have the tags and in the original plastic shipping bags from the manufacture. The heated gloves are leather and has the Microwire technology. The gloves are sizes small and large and are still in their original packaging. Also, there are two temperature controllers and leather clip cases.
I am asking $1000 for everything. Price is negotiable. If interested send me a PM and I will be happy to send pictures of these items. Thank you for reading this ad.

Sincerely,
Reese Cantrell

Last edited:
Back